Have you decorated your home for the holidays yet? Time to add some pizzazz to your Christmas Decor look! With less than three weeks to go, there is still time to add festive touches to your space. Why not try some of these simple ideas to make your kitchen Christmas Decor merry and bright.
10 Festive Touches for Your Kitchen Christmas Decor
- rosemary tree tucked into a corner of your counter – use it for decor AND to add to your culinary dishes
- clementine tower on the island – perfect snack for breakfast and lunch, plus it adds a pop of colour to the room
- wreathes on kitchen cupboards – use adhesive hooks so you don’t scratch the surface of your cabinets
- garland over windows – Parkway Gardens has a wide assortment of winter greens for your home
- Christmas ornaments dangling from the chandelier – choose a pretty ribbon to hang your festive ornaments
- We might not have snow, but you need mistletoe (just not the real stuff—it’s poisonous!) – hang it in a doorway to spread the fun of sneaking a kiss with your loved ones this Christmas
- a trio of candles on a seasonal charger plate – wrap three candles of different heights in a brightly coloured ribbon and set on a Christmas plate (reminder to never leave lit candles unattended!)
- decorate windows with snowflakes made from old Christmas cards – a great way to recycle last year’s Christmas cards
- make a pot of Christmas potpourri – throw cinnamon, orange slices, evergreen boughs, and cranberries into a pot/crockpot to simmer (or use whatever Christmas scented items you have on hand – lemon, apple, rosemary, nutmeg, etc.)
- don Christmas covers on your chairs – we all need a little gay apparel over the holidays, don’t we?
However you make your season bright, we wish you a Merry Christmas from Revival Home Renovations!