Sometimes you need more room. A wall was removed to extend the kitchen fully into the dining room. Added a 7′ island. New floors, new cabinets, new, new, new! This project initially started as a refacing concept, but as we talked to the home owners more, it became obvious that wanted to start fresh with more space. We removed the bulkheads (oh, the surprises we found up there), removed all the existing cabinetry, took down the wall, rerouted electrical and plumbing, ceramic floors, lighting throughout…
- New ceramic tile throughout
- New Island with eating area
- New pot lights and pendants
- granite counters
- painted doors
- new cabinetry (all soft close full-extension drawers)
- Box and Crown trim (sealed to the ceiling)
How long does a project like this take? Typically about 5 weeks.
Click here to see a list of things everyone homeowner should know about kitchen renovations.